- SAad on Hiring the right contractor
- ルイヴィトン 財布 補修 on Marble cleaning, travertine cleaning, saturnia and limestone cleaning.
- ルイヴィトンコピー 激安 on Marble cleaning, travertine cleaning, saturnia and limestone cleaning.
- ルイヴィトン 財布 エナメル on Marble cleaning, travertine cleaning, saturnia and limestone cleaning.
- life motivation tumblr on Mexican saltillo tile and terracotta floors in the home or business.
Category Archives: Terrazzo
Many stains can be removed in marble, travertine, limestone, terrazzo or porous stone by putting a 30% or 40% peroxide solution on the area. This can be purchased at beauty supply stores. Spread the solution over and past the edges … Continue reading
There has been much controversy about crystallization over many years. The fact is, if a company is using crystallization to refinish a floor, it is not proper. Crystallization is a final step after refinishing or for routine maintenance of marble, … Continue reading
Trying to do your floor on your own is understandable to save money. Even hiring a contractor to strip a stone floor that has a cheaper price, but uses acid to do the work. It is part of my business … Continue reading